Centre for Development Innovation (CDI)
Centre for Development Innovation (CDI) is a non-government, nonprofit and non-discriminatory based organization working for underprivileged people for their better survival in Pakistan. It is registered under Societies Act 1860.
Vision: CDI envisions a healthy and peaceful society in Pakistan
Mission: CDI believes in enabling environment through collaborative actions in various sectors especially in health, education and youth development to empower adolescent girls and women in Pakistan
- Improved health and nutrition status of people of Pakistan through collaborative action with public and private institutions
- Developed human resources proving market demanded skills and knowledge
- Capacitated and mobilized young , adolescent girls and women about their basic human rights
- Enhanced capacity of local partners , CBOs and youth groups to carry out research based advocacy on issues of human rights , peace and social justice
- Raised awareness for the environment protection to address the climate change issues
- Facilitated to improve quality education and accessible opportunities for girls in rural areas.
- Enhanced capacity of local people in disaster risk reduction and create livelihood opportunities for the local people.
CDI Values: Commitment, Tolerance, Peace, Gender Sensitivity, Loyalty, Integrity
Thematic Programs: Health, Education, Natural Resource Management, Youth Development, Human Rights Promotion and Protection, Climate Change, Entrepreneurship,
Cross Cutting themes: Gender Development, Social Mobilization and Capacity Building, Monitoring, Evaluation and Research, Advocacy and Citizen Engagement
CDI has worked as a partner with national and international organizations/donors on different themes by engaging various line departments, medical universities, colleges, media persons, FM radio, youth groups, CBOs and CSOs
Website : http://www.cdi.org.pk/home/